Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Across the Sea of Stars run interest?

From vortexofchaos on LiveJournal:

I've been talking to a lot of different LARP people about Across the Sea of Stars of late, and some people have said they'd like to play. Now, I'm not promising anything, but I'd like to gauge interest. Across the Sea of Stars is a ten hour Tale telling LARP for 25 players. I know it's probably a stupid question, but would there be enough interest to fill the game?

Remember, it's ten hours. Two Intercon slots.

Again, I'm not promising anything. It's a behemoth of a game, that costs a lot of time, money, and effort to print and stuff. (Seriously. This is a full-sized LARP, in addition to thirty microLARPs that run multiple times in parallel. One copy fills two 4" notebooks. I kill trees to run it. It's the biggest thing I've ever written, by far.) You'd have to convince my co-GMs to help me run the game - there's no way that I can do this without three or four other insane people. It needs a good size space to run in - and I don't know of a good place to do that, even at Brandeis. OK, where Venezia ran in Usdan would work. A ballroom at the Radisson would work. You also have to convince me to add it to my already insane schedule, probably best late in the summer.

What do you think?

RSVP at the original entry.

[Source: interconlarp]