Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NELCO schedule up, looking for more events

The New England LARP Convention about which we posted previously now has a schedule up here!

I don't believe the schedule is entirely final, so be aware its contents will likely shift over the next couple weeks. At least you can see what's planned right now.

Also, I believe they're still looking for more panels, talks, workshops, and other events, so please go to the home page and propose an event or volunteer for an existing one that needs more participants! (You'll need to create an account and log in before that link will work.)

NELCO is July 20-22 at the Radisson in Chelmsford, MA. I'm looking forward to it (and I'm not just saying that because I'm running a couple events) -- it should be a good time! (Should be a good barcon too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment