Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Now in Convenient Calendar Format!

If you've hit the site in the past day or so, you may have noticed that there's now a "Calendar" link at the top of the page and an "iCal feed" link in the sidebar. That's right, I'm now adding every event I post about to a Google Calendar. You can add this calendar to your Google Calendar (look for the "+ Google Calendar" button in the lower right), or import the iCal feed into any iCal format-supporting calendaring software.

Just as I'm not attempting to capture all the northeast boffer events in the blog, I'm not attempting to put them all on the calendar either, just the ones I post about. Thankfully other people have risen to the task -- in particular, the Ultimate Larp Calendar is tracking an impressive 45 boffer larps in the New England area (at last count). It's now linked over in the sidebar as well.

What other area boffer larp calendars should I be linking to? (In particular, I'm looking for calendars that cover the New York/New Jersey and DC/Maryland games.)

Hopefully, with our powers combined, this will make it yet easier to track upcoming larp-related events in the Northeast US!

No comments:

Post a Comment